Supporting evidence-based reasoning and action
- Define a systemic or a lean view of your existing or imagined business;
- Measure or simulate your business processes, beyond financials;
- Decide on existing or new business and competitive intelligence projects, in terms of people, processes and technologies employed;
- Define and develop custom mathematical and software means to collect and use data as facts and evidence.
- Define the mapping and modeling of your political and policy-making environments;
- Measure or simulate the political and policy-making intended decisions and actions;
- Develop monitoring and scanning projects to track the unfolding of decisions;
- Define and develop custom mathematical and software means to use data as facts or evidence.
- Assess the level of individual and organizational learning requirements, balancing between learning and learning to learn, theory and practice;
- Fill the gaps between technical and discursive tribes, with custom made courses;
- Deploy e-learning tools, on premises or in cloud;
- Find the appropriate training and certification providers for your business and competitive intelligence, business analysis and data science endeavors.
- Define a systemic or a lean view of your programs and projects;
- Employ data and open data resources in your projects;
- Respond to funding calls issued under the national and European Union R&D frameworks;
- Deploy software means to support community’s interests and practices, in terms of knowledge management and organizational learning.